Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Visit the Western House

I am not the greatest photographer in the world, I can barely figure out how to use my Kodak camera. The pictures had to be lighted up to see, as there is very little light, but enough to see the beauty the house holds within its' wall.
I love the beauty of the western look in the bathroom..

Photobucket

View of the kitchen..

Photobucket

The living room...Photobucket

Wood stove in living room...Photobucket

The porch that has to be removed...being taken down at present time..
Photobucket
I love the wood in this house, it is so beautiful....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The third bedroom also has a wood stove....

2 comments:

  1. OOoohh.. lovin' that bathroom too! Is the sink copper? I can't tell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the sink is copper. It is put in different than any sink I have seen, but I love it just as it is. There is another bathroom to the house, but it has not been completed as yet, just the big room for it...making plans !

    ReplyDelete