Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14th

The rains have stopped, but the ground still remains too soft to bring in the western house. It will have to be brought across a large field, so we continue to bring in the patio blocks from the wooden garage. It will also be taken apart and moved in soon. The owner of this land has such a generous spirit about him, the Lord has truly blessed us with his generosity. I was so excited today to hear that the porch is now off and will be brought in to the lot today. I find day to day offerings a great blessing. Benny came in to tell me they were unloading it, so I ran down to see for myself.....

Photobucket

Stacking the roof.....they even brought in all the wood support beams today....
Photobucket

Benny and James enjoy a spare moment to talk about the house and weather....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment