Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7th

Today the rains have begun from Hermine. Nothing can be brought in from the country, and the dumpsters will weigh more now from the rain when they are emptied. I know the Lord has a purpose, the land needs the refreshing rains, and I know it will be all completed in His time. Hopefully, the dumpsters will be removed today, they are scheduled to pick them up, I have double checked with the Dumpster People. I just hope they remove them before the heavy rains begin, as the lot has just been cleared of debris and may have soft spots that will make them get stuck in the mud...they hold 10 tons each, but we are saying good-bye to them today, they have done their job. Sixty tons of burned debris from the burned down house.. WOW ! I cannot wait for the journey to begin to bring in the Western House. It is so pretty. Almost dark thirty, and I can see from my house that the roll-off dumpsters are gone, Thank you, Lord,for allowing the trucks to remove them without problems today. The rains continue at a slow pace.....I love the feel of the drops of rain on my face as I walk out the door to my old truck...Showers of blessings....falling ....and I know I am blessed. I am not really a patient person at times, so I feel I am being tested. The rains will end later in the week, and maybe the House Mover can start the job ....in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment