Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11th

The rains have kept us at bay, nothing much can be done. We drove out to the westerm house today to see what progress has been made, the siding at the bottom of the house has been pulled away, the plumbing has been disconnected, the electric lines are down now, the air conditioners are out of the windows and inside the house for the move. Slowly, it is coming to the time of the move. The porch roof is now in sections and ready to be taken down and brought in to town. We were told the owner has given us the garage as well if we want it...Yes, Yes, Yes, I do want it, so we will have to figure up more costs in moving it. I have been wanting a patio but just waiting....the Lord gave me the answer today...when we opened the garage doors, the entire 15 x15 ft. floor is done in patio flat blocks. We will take them up and bring them in by our truck, day by day, a few at a time, and stack them. The garage will go by the house when we have it all completed, and there is already a cement floor where the garage will go...Blessing, blessings, I feel so blessed. Thank you, Lord, for watching over us....step by step, day by day.

The bottom siding has been removed now, the plumbing under the house has been removed, the porch at the back is now in three sections, and ready to be pulled away and brought in this week.
Photobucket

I cannot wait to get this house to our lot....I can just see it, all done with redwood oil stain to the outside of this wood...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I just noticed today that I have a ladder to hold all my cooking pots !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment