Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 25th

Heavy rains today...really pouring down at times...nothing can be done, so you just wait and trust...the sun will come out, the rains dry up, and things will go ahead as planned. When you are old like me, you find your patience level is low....I need more patience. I have a dream.....".Give me the wisdom to see it and the passion to chase it" is a sentiment I found yesterday. My old bones creak as I try running..LOL. I think of all the work that lies ahead. The second part of the barn has been brought in, and the deck to the second house is here. Now we need to bring the steer down here in a week or so and take down fences at the other lot for the second house to be brought it. I know when my time is over, that two nice houses will be left here for someone to use, so we continue to slowly work as we can. We have the insurance man coming this week to see what we need to do with the two wood stoves in the western house to bring everything up to code so it can be insured. I plan on having ceramic tile put around the stoves if possible. We have the electric company coming this week to see about putting in the pole if necessary and getting power to the house. The electric lines were taken apart and cut, so that has set us back a little trying to get these repaired. The second house has the pipe installed in the living room as well for a wood stove...I just happen to have a free standing fire place I bought and have stored in my storage shed, might work. It is funny how you plan and dream...I want a chicken theme in the kitchen...that is for sure ! I ordered the wallpaper border yesterday, plus seat cushions for the chairs with chickens on them. When I close my eyes, all the work is done, then I open them and realize work has just begun.................

No comments:

Post a Comment