Monday, January 30, 2012

January 2012

Another year....where is the time going ? I cannot get anything done, I want to move stuff out of the old house, but either it is too cold, too rainy, or I am busy working on the rent houses to get anything I want done. Want to get my little craft house moved down here, still waiting for the person to tell me what it will cost. At least we moved the double car port out of the garden, but all my cooking stuff is still down there, have my outdoor stove and cookers to move down here this year, the Lord willing.
I must confess, I am addicted to Pinterest...so many recipes, so many things I want to make for the garden, so many plans, but I have so little time to get it done...
My recipe box runneth over...LOL...
Photobucket

I have been busy making lemon sugar, dehydrating lemons, grapefruit, and orange slices, and marshmallows....all yummy...


Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a new smoker I want to try out...will be so wonderful this summer....
Photobucket


This beautiful bed was thrown away, Benny found it out by the alley....I went to the person's house to make sure they had thrown it away....Benny took it apart, redid all the railings on it, had to bolt them in to make sure they held good and tight, so now he has a beautiful new bed...
Photobucket


Photobucket


We also redid an old, old iron bedstead..I love old things, not new, so was just perfect....Photobucket


And I still have my beautiful blue bottle Karen broght me..empty of course...LOL...figure it will be used for something this summer...


Photobucket

So, this gets me caught up for awhile...

1 comment:

  1. First time visitor to your blog, had to comment - your quilts are beautiful! the bed was an amazing find! :)

    ReplyDelete