Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5th

Progress is very slow and very expensive, but we plod along....I find myself being very impatient at times, I feel work should be going faster, but when you have to rely on only yourself and helpmate, you find you are both old and slow...LOL...
The kitchen is being taped and bedded,and the ceiling should get done by this week. I have ordered chicken wallpaper border to go over the sink area, but it has not come in yet.
Photobucket


Benny is working hard trying to get the plumbing done...our helper does not show up too regularly, so he has to crawl under the house, measure, come back out and cut, go back under...quite comical at times....

Photobucket


Dapper loves to run from one end of the house to the other, he is such a funny little dog....I am glad Benny saved his little life, he is a joy to have around us.

Photobucket

My bathroom is being worked on slowly....the sink, vanity, and shower have been purchased, and Benny is doing all the plumbing...the helper is taping and bedding the walls...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I keep reminding myself.....for every thing there is a time and purpose...and need a lot of knee mail at times, but I remind myself often of how blessed I really am...one day at a time, just keep on the narrow path.....

No comments:

Post a Comment